How Much It Costs to Upgrade Your Kitchen Countertops
How much does it cost to update your kitchen countertops
Are your kitchen countertops cracked, discolored, or outdated? If so, maybe it's time for an update! However, before you take the plunge, you probably want to know how much it will cost.
The answer, unsurprisingly, depends on a wide range of factors, including:
- The size of your kitchen
- The design of your kitchen, and
- The skill and experience of your contractor
The material you choose can also have a big impact on the price of your upgrade. Let's take a look at the costs associated with some of the most popular options:
- Natural stone: quartz, marble and granite kitchen countertops.
- Synthetic Countertops – You can usually purchase countertops made from man-made materials such as acrylic and polyester resins.
- Tile Countertops – If you want to save some money, tile countertops can be an attractive option.
If you're not sure which material will best suit your needs, talk to your contractor. They will be able to walk you through the pros and cons of each option.
Find out how much it would cost to update your kitchen countertops
If you would like an estimate, you can contact the Creative Edge Cabinets and Woodworking team. We've been renovating kitchens for Ohio homeowners for years and would be happy to help.
To get started, all you need to do is contact us online or call us at (419) 453-3416. We look forward to hearing from you!