How Long Does a Bathroom Remodel Take?
Are you considering a bathroom remodel? If so, you might want to know how long the project is likely to take. Luckily, the Creative Edge Cabinets and Woodworking team is here to provide you with all the information you need to know.
The Timeline of a Bathroom Remodel
Remodeling a bathroom generally takes between four and six weeks - and involves the following tasks:
• Initial Demolition: Two to three days
• Rough Carpentry Work: Two to three days
• Rough Electrical Work: One to two days
• Rough Plumbing Work: Two to three days
• Insulation Work: One day
• First Inspection: One day
• Drywall Installation and Finishing: Two to three days
• Paint Work: One to two days
• Final Inspection: One day
• Tile Work: Two to three days
• Cabinetry and Trim Work: One to two days
• Flooring Installation: Two to three days
• Fixtures and Fittings Installation: Two to three days
When planning a bathroom remodel, it is also wise to budget two or three days for contingencies.
The timeline listed above is accurate for a standard bathroom renovation. Larger projects and renovations involving unique materials generally take a little longer. It is not uncommon for more complex jobs to take as long as three months.
Of course, the only way to know for sure how long your bathroom remodel is likely to take is to have an experienced professional from Creative Edge Cabinets and Woodworking provide you with an estimate. Our team has been renovating bathrooms in homes throughout Ohio for years, so we know exactly how long the process takes.
To schedule your estimate, all you need to do is pick up the phone and give us a call at (419) 453-3416 or fill in our short online contact form. Our friendly representatives will be more than happy to get everything set up for you as quickly as possible!